Successful executives from Bill Gates (Microsoft) to Bill Hewlett (HP) have said mentoring was a major factor in their success, and research proves that mentoring programs help both the mentor and the mentee. In addition, research shows that professionals in successful mentoring relationships retain an allegiance to both their counterparts and the group that brought them together. Now, Boxwood makes it easier for mentors and mentees to connect. Boxwood’s eCareerMentor module simplifies the organization of your association’s own mentoring program and allows you to provide your members the advanced tools they need to further their careers. Our eCareerMentor module fits seamlessly into your existing job board, and automates the initial meet-up between mentors and mentees. It is an affordable, easy-to-implement feature that will help you add another layer of exciting member benefits to your website and online career center.
Your Members (and Prospects)…
- Enhances Member Benefits: Mentoring programs are proven to assist experienced professionals as well as new members in their fields.
- Keeps Members Tied to Your Job Board and Website: Because eCareerMentor resides on your website and maintains your brand identity, members in the program keep coming back to your site throughout their careers.
- Creates Strong Member Loyalty: Mentoring partnerships enhance a bond not only between the mentor and mentee but also to the group that connected them.
- Frees You From the Hassle of Organizing a Mentoring Program: eCareerMentor’s turnkey operation fits seamlessly into your existing job board or can be implemented as a stand-alone module, so you don’t have to worry about matching mentors and mentees or all the hard work that goes with it!
- Gives Your Members Another Reason to Join or Renew: Word will spread that your association offers industry professionals the best opportunities for mentoring and career advancement.
- Stay engaged at every stage of their careers.
- Obtain much needed, real-life guidance and support.
- Have a way to give back later in their careers.
- Engage through a structured, easy-to-use environment.